Friday, September 17, 2010

RandOm 2nd Quiz..

Use only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as "my life according to (boy band/band name)"

Pick your Artist:
- Kat-tun [Mochiiro deS]

Describe yourself:
- yorokobi no uta (song of happiness)

How do you feel:
- love yourself

Describe where you currently live:
- Moon

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
- On My Mind

Describe the opposite sex:
- love or like

Your favorite form of transportation:
- le ciel

Your best friend is:
- a page

What's the weather like:
- 4 season (shunkashuuto)

Favorite time of day:
-will be alright

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
- real face

What is life for you:
- gloria

Your fear:
- signal

What is the best advice you have to give:
- care

Thought for the Day:
- peaceful days

How I would like to die:
- sadistic love

My soul's present condition:
- no more pain

My motto:
- precious one


*All this Song my FAVORITE!!! COLLECTION!*

=so, guys..try thIs QUIZ also~= Good Luck!! ^^

No comments: