Friday, September 23, 2011

Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia..





+For the 1st time..Many artist From Korea do the concert at Malaysia.. *uwaa..crying a lot* but Happy to hear and see it~ on 24th September 2011 in Stadium Merdeka. Kuala Lumpur.

but: jeng jeng jeng.. I can't go!! T_T
= so, very upset now..and cannot concentrate about others matter.. *reallyx10*


* Stadium Ticket

Hope~ they can Come Malaysia again and do concert here. I wait for it and looking forward!! ^0^ and for who can go to see it, I hope wanna share it with you all!! VIP, KISS ME, PRIMADONA all fans!! wish you all enjoy it and waves for me to them! *happy with tears*



*uwaa..malam nih bole mimpi jela.. bestnye esok~ To all my Dearest Group Big bang, U-kiss, FT Island,Teen top, 4 minute and Park jung min! Fighting! Saranghaeyooo~!! Muahhh.. ^0^ *meet in my dream yea~ *

No comments: