Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012


Hi guys~!!!

Happy New Year 2012~~!! Hope we success, healthy, happy with our life! ^_^
= Forget all about 2011 pain, bad memories and etc.
= Forget all about things that not nice and etc.
= Forget all about not happy love stories and etc.
= Forget all about friends that not remember you ever and etc.
= Forget all about things that already you do.

Important is! do the things can make you can't forget and being happy ever! ^_^ ok?

**Dedicate to all my lovely Friend, Best friends and you all**

See ya in 2012 new entry~ waves jump hoho~

5 comments:

マシトマ said...

Happy new year jien, aww I couldnt prepare anything for this year.. and I couldnt celebrate my 2nd anniversary T.T ommo

ai_jiejin said...

happy new year toma chan!!
don't worry,your friends and followers will give you chance for prepare anything you want ok?!
-wait for new entry~ hehe ^^

マシトマ said...

hehehe.. yes, I'll post new entry with a bunch of picture and information insyaallah..

ai_jiejin said...

hahaha..hope u success!
eh, where toma chan new year pic?

マシトマ said...

er, I dont like his new year hair!!!! so no pic ;p