Saturday, April 14, 2012

You're my pet!

Hey Guys~comeback 2012 new entry!! how are ya???

Lately, I've been hiatus for a while..*I guess..hehe* Free Avatars now comeback with a lot of story that I want to share !! YeeepEE! haha
Recently I have been watching You're my pet Korean drama is about the love story between a woman who loves pets suddenly meet a man who wants to be one of the pet. That Man *Jang Geun Suk Oppa*want to stay at her home because he realize there is no place to stay .. after that, love begins .... * so sweet !! * in this drama, JGS is really2 (chongmalx2) cute!!Free Smileys If Oppa be one of my Pet, OMG !! I am always at home .. hahaha Free Userbars Japanese Emoticons so far, I've see more than five times..haha so, how about you all?already watch it? 


This pictures really cute right??Oppa!!saranghaE!!

 


OST You're my Pet! KyoPtaa!!

 


= all video credit to it owner

See ya~!! wait for my new entry- Anyeong~  Free Icons




No comments: