Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wanna Earns!!

Hi guys~! Baru -baru nih terfikir sejenak mahu mencari sub income seperti mana kawan-kawan saya sebelum nih yang berjaya membuat pernigaan online nih..*what do you guys think?* hurm.. to me, ad least we must try right? maybe this is fate which I can manage my business online until I can be a successful person in my life~ ^_^ not bad actually if we want something new and helping our family..ne~ most of difficult time that I must complete is.. "what exactly I want to sell? and where the place for buy it? how much the cost for dealer?" All the questions around my mind make me   T_T   aigoo- help me..tasukete! onegai!

P/s: searching at website..ada yang menarik hati tapii...*still not confident*

P/s: Here VIP! our Lovely BB~wanna share with you all this photo.. ^______^ 

*BIgBang Visit korea CF 2012!! LOVEEEEE THEMMM!! 

Bye- see my confident next entry! hehe :-P

No comments: